Soilworks products are the industry’s top standard due to our insistence on creating high performance soil stabilization and dust control products that stand up to rigorous testing – both in the lab and in the field. Our commitment to quality and performance has led to our involvement and testing in hundreds of real-world situations. The following library of reports, presentations, specifications, approvals and other similar documents provide you, our customer, the transparency and dependable assurance that is expected from Soilworks.
September 28, 2010
Quarterly Design Meeting #32
1) 8:30 am-8:31 am “General outline of Topics”
Speaker: Jim Amundsen, DOT Design Meeting Coordinator
2) 8:31 am-8:55 am “Schedule Management – H2H andP6” Speaker: Catherine Hastie, HbR
3) 8:55 am- 9:20 “Parks Highway Pavement”
Speaker: Jim Hom, P.E., State Pavement Management Engineer
4) No Show Video-Project Applicatio ”
Speaker: Kenn Kadow, Immersive Video Solutions, LLC
5) 9:20 am – 9:40 ”Flexterra HP / Green Armor / Vegetation establishment enhancements – JumpStart and BioPrime”
Speaker: Klltt_Chirbas, P.E.
6) 9:40am – 9:40am “Break-Networking and Q&A”
7) 9:55am – 10:15 am “Statewide Digital Mapping Initiative (SDMI) DEM Acquisition”
Speaker: Nick Mastrodicasa, Project Manager DOT/Aviation
8) 10: 15 am – 10:30 am “Hydrolic Mulch and Shoreline Protection”
Speaker: Cody Huff & Gabe Weaver, North American Green
9. ) 10:45 am – 11:00 pm “Dust Control and Soil Stabilization in Alaska”
Speaker: Chad Falkenberg & Mike Milovanovic, Soil Works
10) 11:00 am – 11:30 pm “RFID Material Tracking for the Road Construction Sector” Speaker: Curtis Kieres, Minds, Inc.
Information pertaining to all topics discussed at any of the Quarterly Design Meetings can be found at:
cadastra1/Design Engineering/Enginee1ing Design Meetings/QUARTERLY%20DESIGN%20 MEETINGS/ .
Coffee and Doughnuts will be provided at the meeting. Contributions to help pay for the coffee & doughnut are welcome!
E-MAIL ADDRESS OR
AGENCY OR FIRM REPRESENTED
TELEPHONE NUMBER Initials