Soilworks products are the industry’s top standard due to our insistence on creating high performance soil stabilization and dust control products that stand up to rigorous testing – both in the lab and in the field. Our commitment to quality and performance has led to our involvement and testing in hundreds of real-world situations. The following library of reports, presentations, specifications, approvals and other similar documents provide you, our customer, the transparency and dependable assurance that is expected from Soilworks.
Any product that meets the requirements of Alberta Transportation Highway Maintenance Specifications, Specification 63.31 Supply and Apply Dust Abatement qualifies under this section.
NOTE: Considerations to the proximity of Bridge Structures when applying these Products.
– Calcium Chloride (Flake)
– Emulsified Dust Suppressant – must meet the requirements of ASPH-11 (Ambertex McAsphalt, Pounder, Recycle West, Western Oil Processors)
– Liquid Calcium Chloride (brine)*
*For conversion purposes the following will be used:
1flake equivalent tonne = 1632 litres concentrate @ 35%
1flake equivalent tonne = 1944 litres concentrate @ 30%
1flake equivalent tonne = 2389 litres concentrate @ 25%
– DC-40 (QX-Enviro Products
– GRAVELOCK (Expiry Date: March 2013
– Milligan Bio-Tech (Expiry Date: Nov 2013
– MG 30 (Expiry Date: Sept 2014)
– Durasoil® (Expiry Date: Feb 2013)
– Entac (Expiry Date: June 2015)
– Dust Lynx (Expiry Date Sept 2015)
– Profile Dust Control (Expiry Date: Sept 2015)